Individual results may vary
Sculptra filler treatment is an injectable filler used to add volume to the face. It can be used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of ageing. Sculptra is made from a substance called poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which is a biodegradable synthetic polymer. PLLA has been used for over 30 years in dissolvable stitches and as a dermal filler.
Sculptra is also non-toxic and does not require allergy testing before treatment.
It can be used to correct volume loss in the face, including the cheeks, temples, and
jawline. The treatment can also be used to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
How does Sculptra work?
It works by stimulating the body's own collagen production.
As we age, our body's natural collagen production decreases, resulting in volume loss and the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Sculptra helps to replenish the lost collagen, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Sculptra is injected into the deep dermis, the layer of skin below the surface. A numbing cream is usually applied to the treatment area before injection to minimise discomfort.
The results are not immediate because collagen production takes time, so it can take up to 6
weeks to see the full effects of Sculptra. However, once the collagen is produced, the results
can last for up to two years.
Are there any side effects?
After Sculptra injections, you may experience some temporary swelling, bruising, or redness at the injection site.
These side effects should resolve on their own within a few days. You can help reduce swelling by avoiding strenuous activity for 24 hours after treatment.
10 Benefits Of Sculptra:
1. Sculptra can help to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
2. Sculptra can help to replenish lost collagen, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
3. Sculptra requires no “downtime” after treatment.
4. Sculptra can be used to treat various areas of the face, including the cheeks, jawline, and
around the mouth.
5. Sculptra is unique because it helps stimulate your body’s collagen production, resulting in
6. Sculptra is a safe and effective treatment for both men and women.
7. Sculptra is FDA-approved for the treatment of facial wrinkles and lines.
8. Sculptra treatments are relatively affordable, especially when compared to other anti-ageing treatments such as facelifts.
9. Sculptra is a convenient treatment that can be done in 30 minutes.
10. Sculptra results are natural-looking and can last for several years.
If you’re interested in learning more about Sculptra and how it can help you achieve your goals, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you decide if Sculptra is the right treatment for you.